Clayton Community Aged Care
Clayton Community Aged Care Facility was completed in September 2009 and comprises 151 spacious single rooms, all with en suites, over three levels. This “state of the art” facility has 106 high care places, including 60 Extra Service places and 45 low care places, which includes the amalgamation of the former Clarinda Centre operated by the City Monash.
The facility is located within walking distance to the Monash Medical Centre. We are located next door to the Clayton Community Centre and within 200m of the Clayton shops, supermarket, swimming pool, library, doctors surgeries, pathology centres etc. Public Transport is available, with the bus network along Centre Road, or trains, via the Clayton station.
Other key features include:
- Commonwealth Approved Aged Care Facility
- High Care and Low Care
- Large single rooms, with ensuite bathrooms
- Some super size bedrooms with bay window.
- Air Conditioning to all bedrooms.
- Full electronic supported care planning and medical records.
- Full on site kitchen and commercial laundry operate 7 days a week
- Quality fixtures and fittings include electric hi-low beds, and designer décor
- Full CCTV security system for Resident and Staff security
- Sheltered Exterior courtyards with non-slip concrete finish
- Hair-dressing room / Doctors Room / Library
- Fully compliant with Commonwealth Aged Care Accreditation
- Accommodation Bonds may apply.