The facility has been designed by Croft Developments Pty Ltd and construction is likely to commence in late 2022. This new facility will comprise a total of 144 beds arranged over a two level construction with large, single rooms, as well as large rooms suitable for couples.
The facility will comprise spacious lounge rooms and servery kitchens so residents can choose their own meals, as well as a focus on activity programs and areas promoting independence. The care levels offered will range from Respite Care through to Low Care, and Ageing in place to High Care, plus a separate secure dementia unit.
Key features are:
- 24 Hour nursing care in secure environment
- Variety of room sizes, including adjoining rooms for couples
- Air Conditioning to all bedrooms and Lounge Rooms / Hallways.
- Café off the main entrance
- Fixtures, fittings, floor coverings and furnishings of the highest industry standard.
- On-site kitchen & commercial laundry
- Full CCTV security system and fully networked computer system.
- All bedrooms having Ensuite Bathroom and king single height adjustable electric hi-low beds.
- Spacious courtyards with non-slip concrete finish with shade sails / Gazebos and umbrellas.
- Hair-dressing room and Doctor’s room.