Seabreeze Community Aged Care facility in Pottsville, in Far North New South Wales near Tweed Heads, was completed in September 2009 and comprises a total of 146 single rooms and 4 double rooms, all with en suite bathrooms, arranged over three levels. This “state of the art” facility opened in September 2009 with 150 licenses only approved. The facility currently has 22 low care and 132 high care places including 70 high care extra service places allocated on the first floor.
The facility is an award winning architecturally designed structure. It has air conditioning in all common areas and reverse cycle air conditioning in bedrooms. Fixtures, fittings, floor coverings and furnishings are of the highest industry standard.
Other key features include:
- Commonwealth Approved Aged Care Facility.
- High Care, Low Care, & Dementia specific places.
- Large Single Rooms, with ensuite bathrooms, many with secure balconies.
- Some super size suites up to 25m2.
- Air Conditioning to all bedrooms.
- Full electronic supported care planning and medical records.
- Full on site kitchen and commercial laundry operate 7 days a week
- Quality fixtures and fittings include electric hi-low beds, and designer décor
- Full CCTV security system for Resident and Staff security