7 Bruce Highway, Edmonton 4869– Queensland
The facility has been designed and constructed by Croft Developments Pty Ltd. The facility was completed in November 2017. This “state of the art” facility comprises a total of 144 beds arranged over single level construction with large, single rooms.
The facility comprises spacious lounge rooms and servery kitchens so residents can choose their own meals, as well as a focus on activity programs and areas promoting independence. The care levels offered ranges from Respite Care through to Low Care, and Ageing in place to High Care, plus a separate secure dementia unit.
Key features are:
- Sweep ceiling fans to all bedrooms.
- Fixtures, fittings, floor coverings and furnishings of the highest industry standard.
- On-site kitchen & commercial laundry.
- Full CCTV security system and fully networked computer system.
- All bedrooms having electric hi-low beds.
- Spacious courtyards with non-slip concrete finish with shade sails and umbrellas.
- Hair-dressing room and Doctor’s room.