15 Oregon St, Manoora 4870 – Queensland
The facility has been designed and constructed by Croft Developments Pty Ltd. The facility was completed in April 2019. This “state of the art” facility comprises a total of 180 beds in 3 houses of 60 beds each.
The facility has spacious lounge rooms and servery kitchens so residents can choose their own meals, as well as a focus on activity programs and areas promoting independence. The care levels offered will range from Respite Care through to Low Care, and Ageing in place to High Care, plus a separate secure dementia unit.
Key features are:
- Sweep ceiling fans to all bedrooms.
- Fixtures, fittings, floor coverings and furnishings of the highest industry standard.
- On-site kitchen & commercial laundry.
- Full CCTV security system and fully networked computer system.
- All bedrooms having electric hi-low beds.
- Spacious courtyards with non-slip concrete finish with shade sails and umbrellas.
- Hair-dressing room and Doctor’s room.