7 Fehring Lane, Echuca – Victoria
The facility has been designed and constructed by Croft Developments Pty Ltd. The facility was completed in March 2014 and comprises a total of 120 beds arranged over four accommodation wings with large spacious single rooms, as well as large rooms suitable for couples. This “state of the art” facility was the first new aged care facility to open in Echuca for a considerable period.
The facility comprises spacious lounge rooms and servery kitchens so residents can choose their own meals, as well as a focus on activity programs and areas promoting independence. The care levels offered range from Respite Care through to Low Care, and Ageing in place to High Care, plus a separate secure dementia unit of 30 places.
Key features are:
• Air Conditioning throughout for an even temperature outcome.
• Sweep ceiling fans to all bedrooms.
• Fixtures, fittings, floor coverings and furnishings of the highest industry standard.
• On-site kitchen & commercial laundry.
• Full CCTV security system and fully networked computer system.
• All bedrooms having electric hi-low beds.
• Over-bed tracking system for resident lifting system in high care.
• Spacious courtyards with non-slip concrete finish with shade sails and umbrellas.
• Hair-dressing room and Doctor’s room.