373-387 McCoombe Street, Mooroobool – QLD
52-58 Swallow Street, Mooroobool – QLD
The construction of this facility was completed in August 2015 and upon completion, it comprises 144 beds arranged over a single level construction. This “state of the art” facility has been specifically designed for “ageing in place” so that residents, including couples, can be accommodated, and will not need to move from the facility if their care needs change.
Key features include:
• Large single bedrooms with private ensuites, with some larger suites by request.
• Split system reverse cycle air conditioning to all bedrooms and corridors, offices, reception, lounge rooms, kitchen and laundry.
• In-house catering and laundry.
• Fixtures, fittings, floor coverings and furnishings of the highest industry standard.
• Full CCTV security system and fully networked nurse call system.
• All bedrooms have electric hi-low beds and quality furnishings.
• Over-bed tracking system for resident lifting system to a large number of bedrooms.
• Paved courtyards with non-slip concrete finish, shade sails and/or umbrellas.
• Hair-dressing room / Doctors Rooms / Activity Rooms / Library.
• Dedicated Respite Care Program.
Facility contact details and open days will be widely advertised closer to opening.
Phone: 07 4037 6300
Address: 52-59 Swallow Street, Mooroobool QLD 4870