6 Croft Court, Tugun – QLD
The construction of this facility was completed in late 2014 and comprises 170 beds arranged over four accommodation levels. This “state of the art” facility opened with 116 high care places and 50 low care places, a total of 166 places. The facility was specifically designed for “ageing in place” so that residents, including couples can be accommodated, and will not need to move from the facility if their care needs change.
Key features include:
• Large single bedrooms with private ensuites, with some larger suites by request.
• Most bedrooms with private balconies.
• Split system reverse cycle air conditioning to all bedrooms and corridors, offices, reception, lounge rooms, kitchen and laundry.
• Two fast passenger lifts.
• In-house catering and laundry.
• Fixtures, fittings, floor coverings and furnishings of the highest industry standard.
• Full CCTV security system and fully networked nurse call system.
• All bedrooms have electric hi-low beds and quality furnishings.
• Over-bed tracking system for resident lifting system to a large number of bedrooms.
• Paved courtyards with non-slip concrete finish, shade sails and/or umbrellas.
• Hair-dressing room / Doctors Rooms / Activity Rooms / Library
• Dedicated Respite Care Program.